ENJOY FREE 3-months installation warranty extension when you register your warranty via online.
[box type=”alert”]Terms & Conditions of Warranty – ONLY APPLICABLE with PROOF of PURCHASE in the mainland of the Republic of Singapore & Sentosa Island[/box]
If within the stated period of warranty (hereinafter called the warranty period) from the date of purchase this appliance is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty design, workmanship or materials and not for any other reason whatsoever we undertake upon the following conditions to repair the same free of charge.
Air Products Single Split Aircon 6 years on Compressor unit / 2 years on parts / 1 year on installation Multi Split Aircon 6 years on Compressor unit / 2 years on parts / 1 year on installation Portable aircon 2 years on Compressor unit / 1 years on parts (exclude hose) (Warranty does not cover filter (any kind), remote control & battery) Fans 1 year (Carry in service ONLY) DC Inverter fans 2 year (Carry in service ONLY) (Warranty does not cover remote control & battery) Air Purifier (Exclude Filter) 1 year (Carry in service ONLY) White Goods Washing Machine (Front Load) 6 years on Motor unit / 2 years on parts / 1 year service on site Washing Machine (Top Load) 6 years on Motor unit / 2 years on parts / 1 year service on site Dryer 6 years on Motor unit / 2 years on parts / 1 year service on site Refrigerator (1 door) 1 year (Carry in service ONLY) Refrigerator except for 1 door fridge 6 years on Compressor unit / 2 years on parts / 1 year service on site Small Domestic Appliances Microwave Oven 1 year (Carry in service ONLY) Rice Cooker 1 year on heating plate components only (Carry in service ONLY) Vacuum Cleaner 1 year (Carry in service ONLY) Induction Cooker 1 year (Carry in service ONLY) Water Heater 5 years heating element / 1 year parts / 1 year service on site
*Warranty period with effect from 1st May 2014.
**Warranty coverage applies to Brand New unit with proof of purchase invoice which is exclusion of display unit sold at dealer’s outlets / road show / expo.
***With effect from 1st May 2014, there will be no warranty extended for refurbished unit with bore a “RECON or REBURBISH” mark at the back of the product or purchase of invoice.
NOTE: Attendance, delivery and correction is chargeable of the under mentioned problems although the set is under warranty.
- POWER – No power because power plug is not pushed in or power is not switched on or no power at points (check by using another appliance)
- USER’s CONTROL – Not set accordingly to Owner’s Instruction Manual.
- Please log on to www.midea.com.sg for a list of self help answers for simple troubleshooting.
Terms & Conditions of Warranty
- This appliance is guaranteed for periods as specified respectively above in respect of service and manufacturing faults and defective materials and parts from the date of registered purchase; and Midea Electric Trading (Singapore) Co. Pte Ltd guarantees the followings:
- This appliance shall be used SOLELY for domestic purposes and not for any other purposes whatsoever and used strictly in accordance with the instructions for operations as provided for by the manufacturers of the said appliance.
- This warranty has to be fully completed with product description, date of purchase, owner’s particulars and acknowledgment by Authorised Dealer and mail to Midea Electric Trading (Singapore) Co. Pte Ltd within 2 weeks of from the date of purchase.
- The sales receipt or purchase invoice showing the date of purchase of the product, showing the serial number and date of purchase of the product, is the proof of purchase. Customers may be asked to furnish proof of ownership and date of purchase by showing the sales receipt / purchase invoice. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser, and is non-transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases or otherwise obtains the product from the original purchaser.
- Servicing will be free of charge for the period specified above from the date of purchase.
- Service will only be provided during normal business hours and under safety conditions and circumstances
- The warranty does not cover demonstration / installation of the product purchase unless otherwise indicated
- Transportation, delivery and handling charges incurred in the transport of the product to and from MIDEA or its authorised service centre will be borne by the customer
- Defective parts will be replaced free of charge if the defects is reported within the specified period from date of registered purchase with the exception that:-
- Defective normal & inverter linear compressor for refrigerator or freezer will be replaced free of charge if defects are reported within the period for specified component from date of purchase. However, labour charges, cost of gas refill and other related components, if applicable shall be borne by the purchaser, if the defect is reported after the expiration of the 2nd year warranty period for ‘labour’ as stated above.
- Defective belts, bulbs/lamps and rubber gaskets will be replaced free of charge only if defects is reported within 6 months from date of registered purchase.
- Defective (wear & tear**) door gasket for drum type washing machine will be replaced free of charge if defects is reported within 6 months from the date of registered purchase. Labour charges, however be borne by the purchaser.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Midea Electric Trading (Singapore) Co. Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any following:
- Damage of malfunction caused by the acts or acts of any person or persons intentional or otherwise, including but not limited to misuse or mishandling, fire or any act of God.
- Regular maintenance (i.e cleaning) of washing machine tub
- Defects or faults in appliances/products which have been used for commercial purposes or which have been rented/leased or which have been otherwise subject to other than household use.
- Damaged or missing parts which are reported more than one week from the date of registered purchase.
- Damage / malfunction to accessories including but not limited to remote control units, LED or battery covers, casing, plastic panels, control knobs, electrical plugs and cables, and/or other detachable parts
- Damage or malfunction caused by improper or incorrect installation, poor or inadequate maintenance, or use or operation of the appliance otherwise than in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions, for example, subjecting the appliance to excessive electrical voltage.
- Home Servicing of portable appliances
- Normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust, scratches, dents on the body or casing or paintwork of the appliance
* Warranty Terms & Conditions Apply
** Wear & tear to condition beyond repairs and not cosmetic appearance, for example stain, mark.
- The cost of providing access to any appliance by whatever means necessary for purpose of carrying out repairs or servicing in the event that the location or position at which the appliance is installed is such that there is no reasonable access to the appliance for such repairs or servicing to be carried out.
- Any damage to property caused in the process of carrying out repair or servicing of appliance which are installed in positions or locations which make it difficult or unreasonable for such damage to be avoided
- Damage caused during transit where appliance is transported for the purpose of servicing or repair, or in relation thereof or in connection therewith
- Damages for loss of use due to any malfunction, defect, damage or breakdown of the appliance
- Cracking sounds – This sound generated by the expansion / constriction of the front panel, back covers etc due the changes of temperature
- All the rights of the warranty will be void and null if serial number had been altered, effaced or removed
- This guarantee shall not apply in respect of any appliance which has been tampered with, or which has undergone repair, adjustment or servicing by persons other than those authorised by MIDEA Electric Trading (Singapore) Co. Pte Ltd.
- Replacement Units and Repair Parts may be new or factory remanufactured
- The terms of this guarantee shall not be varied except with the written and express consent or agreement of MIDEA Electric Trading (Singapore) Co. Pte Ltd.
- While MIDEA Electric Trading (Singapore) Co. Pte Ltd. Endeavours to repair any defect after the warranty period, it is subject to availability of parts from the manufacturers